- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 100 gr of pitted olives (green/black)
- 6 canned anchovies filets, chopped
- 2 tbsp of small capers
- 1 can (400 gr) of tomato cubes
- 140 gr of fusilli
- 1 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
In a large skillet or pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add shallot, garlic, olives, anchovies and capers. Fry for 3 minutes. Add the tomato cubes and reduce heat. Bring to a boil and let it simmer for 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
In the meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the fusilli and cook ‘al dente’ (see packaging).
Drain the pasta and add to the sauce. Mix well and sprinkle with parsley.